Rules for '5 Arenas Cup’ dressage events 2022
1. The 5 Arenas Cup is intended for competitors of any nationality competing in small tour and big tour on international level. The tests counting to the Cup will be held during the CDI competition in:
– Mariakalnok (HUN) 05-08.05.2022,
– Achleiten (AUT) 16-19.06.2022,
– Brno (CZE) 23-26.06.2022,
– Šamorín (SVK) 28-30.08.2022,
– Zakrzów (POL) – final – 27-30.10.2022.
There is no additional cost for competitors for taking part in classification of the Cup.
2. The organizer of 5 Arenas Cup is Central European Dressage Working Group.
5. CED 5 Arenas Cup classification rules:
– In the 5 Arenas Cup classified are pairs – competitor and horse;
– Pairs are classified in the following categories: big tour (Grand Prix and Short Grand Prix tests) and small tour (Intermediate I test);
– All pairs taking part in mentioned shows are classified in the 5 Arenas Cup 2022;
– The final classification of the 5 Arenas Cup is determined by highest percentage sum of the two best results in Grand Prix or Short Grand Prix (big tour) or Intermediate I (small tour);
– In order to be in the final classification in 5 Arenas Cup 2022, the pair is obliged to finish the final test during CDI Zakrzów, October 27-30th 2022;
– In the absence of pairs with two starts, the next places are taken by the pairs with the highest result in a final;
– In the final 5AC classification, the athlete is placed with one horse;
– The prizes for the winners of the 5 Arenas Cup will be awarded during the prize giving ceremony of the final competition – CDI Zakrzów.
6. The final classification of 5 Arenas Cup 2022: