I. Specific Regulations
- Donau – Bohemia Trophy 2021 is held under the patronage and supervision of the national equestrian federations of the four host countries (Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic). It takes places according to the Rules of FEI, however, the use of the dressage whip is allowed.
- Donau – Bohemia Trophy consists of qualification competitions, if possible one in each country and the final competition.
- Only Slovak, Hungarian, Austrian and Czech citizens who are holders of a valid rider´s license are allowed to take part in these Donau Bohemia Trophy competitions. The citizenship and the license may be different. (Czech nationality + Slovak license) Guest Country – Poland
1st qualification – Weikersdorf, Austria, 13-14 March (Schedule)
2nd qualification – Dunajski Klatov, Slovakia, postponed to 14-15 August (Schedule)
3rd qualification – Mariakalnok, Hungary, 24-25 July (Schedule)
4th qualification – Brno, Czech Republic, 28-29August
Finals – Austria, Weikersdorf, 9-10 October (Schedule)
There will be no replacement for a cancelled competition.
- Competitions are held in four degrees of difficulty: A / L / M / S. A separate ranking for ponies is in the category L.
- Dressage TESTS ARE RIDDEN(as amended) according to the up-to-date version in respective difficulty levels. SHEETS are written in English.
- SCHEDULES are the same for all the competitions held except for the level S in finals.
- Each competition organizer is allowed to hold additional open competitions apart from DONAU-BOHEMIA DRESSAGE TROPHY. These competitions and tests ridden need to be announced timely, right after the schedule approval. Records and their evaluation are carried out in the organizer’s language and in compliance with rules of the particular country. This is applicable also for the fees.
- Within Donau Bohemia Trophy, both, horses and ponies can take part in all competitions. Horse age has to be in compliance with the FEI rules.
- Starting fee, registration fee and stabling fee correspond with the price list of the particular country.
- Fee for the Trophy has to be paid only one time. Before the first entry in a Trophy test.Each rider is obliged to announce his/her participation prior to the first start in the Trophy. The Trophy fee achieved in a show has to be transferred to the organizer of the Final. Riders who paid the trophy fee 2020 must not pay again in 2021. Newcomers have to pay the trophy fee 2021
Difficulty level – A – beginner: € 25,-
Difficulty level –L: € 30,-
Difficulty level – M: € 35
Difficulty level – S: € 45
- Each country has to appoint a CHEF D´EQUIPE who will be in person (or his representative) present at the drawing. Also one representative of judges and riders has to be present at the drawing in accordance with the FEI rules. Registration of horses from neighboring regions is carried out through the respective Donau-Bohemia Trophy organization and national equestrian federation.
- Organization. The persons responsible for meeting the regulations of respective national federations are as follows: Mrs.Victoire Mandl– Austria; Dr. Ilja Vietor – Slovakia; Mrs. Zsofia Dallos Hungary, Mgr. Lenka Sekaninová – Czech Republic. They shall appoint a team leader for each show and he/she is responsible for a validity of rider’s licenses and competence of horses to enter the competition. Responsible Person for Poland: Mr. Daniel Karpinski Generally: ENTRIES IN PRINCIPLE need to be received by the organizer latest 3 weeks before the competition. DEFINITE ENTRIES must be delivered at the latest 10 days prior to the competition. Respective federations are responsible for registrations. Signing off after the deadline is possible only in accordance with the FEI rules.
- Judges: Jury at all the competitions consists of at least 1 judge from the hosting country and at least 1judge from a foreign DBT country; competitions are refereed separately. At least one foreign judge has to participate in each of the Trophy competitions. The levels A (beginners) and L can be judged in the qualifier competitions with 2 judges. One on the short and one on the long side. One of them shall be foreign. If a judge has to cancel his confirmation he/she can be replaced by another judge of any nationality in accordance with the organizer.
- Horses involved must have a valid certificate (last vaccination within the past 6 months + 21 days) and Cogginstest, which must not be older than 2 years in Czech Republic, 1 year in Hungary an 6 months in Slovakia.
- Qualification competitions and Finals
Friday – FEI Children preliminary Test A,
Saturday – FEI Children preliminary Test A,
Sunday – FEI Children preliminary Test A; Children preliminary, Test B in Finals
a)open & b) ponies – same tests but separate ranking
Friday – FEI ChildrenPreliminary Test B
Saturday – FEI Children Team
Sunday – FEI Children Individual
Friday – FEI Juniors Preliminary
Saturday – FEI Juniors Team
Sunday – FEI Junior Individual
Friday – FEI Young Riders Preliminary
Saturday – FEI Young Riders Team (= Prix St. Georg)
Sunday – FEI Young Riders Individual/ Intermediate I in the Final
If a competition is held at only 2 days, only the tests of Sat. and Sun. must be scheduled
- Qualifications: There are three or four qualification competitions. Riders take points to the finals and 4 best results are added to the finals’ result on Sunday, 12 August. Results have to be published after each event and the involved countries should be informed. If the organizer prefers to hold the competition only on 2 days, it is optional, but it should be announced on time.
- Only horse-riders combinations that never participated in competitions on the LM level or higher until the first qualifier are allowed to start in the qualifier competition in the “beginners class”
- Riders that have participated before in Grand Prix and Horse-Rider combinations that participated in competitions at the S level or higher cannot compete in A and L Trophies.
- The above-mentioned facts do not apply for open / national competitions.
- In accordance with the rules above each rider can start in 2 Trophy categories provided that each of the starts is carried out with a different horse.
- Starting order: The order in all competitions set by drawing (by means of PC).
- It is necessary to register to the next day’s competition by 19:00. The draw takes place under the supervision of one of the judges and at least one competitor and/or team leader from each country. The starting-lists should be prepared immediately afterwards according to the result of the draw. Changing the starting times after the draw is forbidden. In the competition office has to be at least one English speaking person at any time.
- Riders’ equipment has to be in compliance with applicable FEI rules. However the whip is permitted (length: 1.2 m; for ponies 1 m)
- Results of Qualifications 2020 – 2021
III. Finals 2020 and 2021 together as 2020 had to be cancelled (Corona)
- Riders can only start with the horse, which participated at least in one of the qualification competitions with the result of at least 1x 60%. The 4 best results of every rider at a respective level are added to the Final result. If two or more riders have same number of points decides the result from the finals on Sunday, October 13
- Starting order: The riders start in the Finals according to the order drawn on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- In the Finals same tests are to be performed as in the qualification rounds, except for the S level.
IV. Prize Giving Ceremony
- Only top 3 riders participate in the prize giving ceremony during qualifications with horses. They should receive prizes in kind and ribbons. At least 25 % of riders who started in the competition should be decorated. Riders placed from 4th to the last position should enter the prize giving ceremony without their horses but they are still obliged to have riders’ clothing on. Organizing committee should hand them the ribbons.
- Finals prize giving ceremony is started by entry of participating countries (riders in riders clothing but without horses). Each category winner should receive a prize in kind and top 6 riders as explained by the above table with an exception for the Category A where riders receive only prizes in kind
- added Information about FEI Rules:
It means too, that a horse can be ridden on the warming up place by the competitor only.
Use of Draw reins is not allowed. A horse can be lunged with side reins, but only without rider.